Eckart America Corporation
Business Policy Statement – Subject to Change without Notice
Effective July 1st, 2010
A completed ECKART CREDIT APPLICATION FORM is required for new customers, or customers that have not purchased in the past two years.
Credit Card transactions will only be accepted at the time of shipment. Standard terms do not apply.
Purchases without approved credit terms require payment at the time of PO by cashiers check, money order, wire transfer or credit card.
PURCHASE ORDERS: Best volume pricing is determined per product per purchase order.
1. All prices are subject to change without notice
2. Prices for products not listed will be provided upon request.
3. Products not purchased in one year may be removed from a customer price schedule and subject to a re-quote.
4. Price breaks apply to standard packaging only
5. Eckart reserves the right to add additional surcharges for items including but not limited to Metals and Fuel.
Distribution drop-ship orders will be priced as base price + 10%, freight collect. Lead time is 48 hours for stock items.
PACKAGING & REPACK CHARGES – Pigments & Pastes
Standard packaging is indicated per product on the price list.
Requests for non-standard packaging in quantities of less than 1000lbs are considered a repack & are subject to the terms outlined below.
Request for non-standard packaging in quantities greater then 1000lbs are not eligible for repack and are placed on Made to Order status.
Lead time for all repacks is a minimum of 2- weeks.
PEARL PRODUCTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR REPACK
Repacking of existing inventory will incur the following additional charges:
Handling Fee = $80
Aluminum 50lbs (50lb increments only)
Bronze 25lbs (25lb increments only)
Metalure 6.6lbs (3x2.2lb containers)
Silvershine P Series 6.6lbs (3x2.2lb containers)
PACKAGING & REPACK CHARGES – Inks
INK PRODUCTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR REPACK.
A $25 handling fee will be assessed for broken boxes of the METALSTAR® product line.
Orders of 1000lbs or greater will be shipped prepaid.
1. Orders LESS than 1,000 lbs will be shipped collect.
2. All distribution drop-ship orders are shipped collect.
3. Customers MUST designate their carrier choice (at which they have an account established) at time order is entered.
No returns will be authorized or accepted without a fully executed Return Material Authorization.
Freight is prepaid by returnee.
All returns are subject to a restocking fee based on remaining shelf life.
Shipping policy, including same day shipments, is applied to orders that are considered “complete”. A “complete” order is defined by the point at which the final product and quantities are determined, not by the time the initial order is received. (For example: any changes to an existing order will be viewed as a new order.)