METALURE®/ SILVERSHINE P
METALURE® products and SILVERSHINE P are ultra-brilliant aluminum pigment dispersions creating the highest level of reflectance in solvent-based paints and coatings.
In a special physical vapor deposition (PVD) process, extremely thin aluminum pigments are manufactured which are free of lubricants. They have a uniformly smooth surface with perfect non-leafing properties that result in an optical mirror-like effect.
The advantages of METALURE® products and SILVERSHINE P:
- chrome-like finishes similar to metallization
- very good rub resistance
- high reflective values
- high brilliant color effects in combination with organic color pigments
- excellent color intensity and high opacity
- chrome-like effects possible owing to low dry film thickness (2 - 5 μm)
- overcoating with topcoats possible
- product grades can be mixed to obtain further color shades
METALURE® Liquid Black is based on chromium oxide and is the darkest pigment in the PVD series. Its mirror-like, midnight black appearance is a real eye-catcher. It exhibits excellent resistance to all chemical influences. METALURE® Liquid Black is also chemically inert and free of chrome VI compounds.