SYMIC pearlescent pigments are based on synthetic mica. They feature superlative color purity and color depth.
The following SYMIC OEM products are currently available:
- SYMIC for decorative purposes and for interiors
- SYMIC OEM for industrial and exterior applications, and for automotive coatings
The advantages of SYMIC OEM:
- Color purity and sparkle
- Impressive sparkling effects
- Easy handling
- Ideal intercoat adhesion
- Excellent pigment orientation
The stabilized SYMIC OEM offers in addition:
- Outstanding weather and chemical resistance
- Very narrow particle size distribution
SYMIC Opaque Silver – aluminum and pearl combined into one
SYMIC Opaque Silver combines the metallic optics and the flop of aluminum pigments with the functional features of pearlescent pigments. It is therefore ideal for applications where aluminum is not allowed. The product is physiologically safe and temperature resistant, and shows no EMI shielding.