Colour Purity and Sparkle
SYMIC pearlescent pigments are based on synthetic mica. They feature high colour purity and colour depth. SYMIC products are especially suited for full color shades.
The gloss of SYMIC exceeds significantly the one of comparable mica based pearls due to the improved surface coatings technologies.
The SYMIC product family currently consists of:
- SYMIC für decorative purposes and for interiors
- SYMIC OEM for industrial and exterior applications as well as for automotive coatings
The decisive advantages of SYMIC are:
- High colour depth and purity
- Impressive sparkling effects
- Easy processing
- Ideal intercoat adhesion
- Excellent pigment orientation
- Suitable for conventional, waterbased and UV systems
The stabilised SYMIC OEM version offers in addition:
- Outstanding weather and chemical resistance
- Very narrow particle size distribution
Aluminium + Pearl, in one combined: SYMIC Opaque Silver
SYMIC Opaque Silver combines the metallic optics and the flop of aluminium pigments with the functional advantages of pearlescent pigments. It is especially suited for application fields where aluminium is not allowed. The product is physiologically safe, temperature resistant and shows no EMI shielding. The OEM variant, SYMIC OEM Opaque Silver, was developed for applications that require outstanding weather and chemical resistances.