Gold bronze pigments
This protective layer increases the heat resistance of the Resist and DOROLAN grades compared to uncoated gold bronze pigments.
The DOROLAN series provides an even more distinct brilliance in combination with higher colour strength. The products Resist and DOROLAN are preferably used for interior application and where the resistance properties play a less decisive role.
For exterior application and whenever demands are placed on chemical resistance an over coating with an adequate protective clear coat is mandatory.
The substantial advantages of the Resist and DOROLAN ® gold bronze pigment series are:
- unique metallic brilliance
- outstanding light fastness
- good hiding power and high colour strength
- excellent heat resistance (up to 200°C)
- good colour stability during the powder coating curing process
The typical pigment level of Resist and DOROLAN ® gold bronze pigments varies between 1.0% and 10.0%.