The dust-free pigment pellets
Pearlescent Pigments as Pellets
Pearlescent pigments show a special silky gloss and are suitable for various applications. They are available in the preferred delivery form of pellets under the product name MASTERSAFE Pearl in different particle sizes.
The improtant advantages of MASTERSAFE Pearl are:
- Reduced bulk density due to pellet form
- Dust-free and therefore easy and safe handling
- Automatic metering
- Easy to disperse
- Low odour
- Free of solvents
- Excellent storage stability
- Suitable for food packaging in many countries
- Applicable as mono concentrate
MASTERSAFE Pearl contains 70% pearlescent pigment. The remainder consists of dispersion agents and PE wax.
Fields of Applications:
According to the carrier mainly in poloyolefins. Furthermore, MASTERSAFE Pearl can be used in all applications where small amounts of PE wax are tolerable.