STANDART® RESIST Non-leafing gold bronze powder
The RESIST gold bronze pigments consist of a metallic core (copper or copper/zinc alloys) which is encapsulated with homogeneous and compact silicate coatings.
This protective layer increases the heat resistance of the RESIST grades compared with uncoated gold bronze pigments and effectively inhibits unwanted colour shifts during the high- temperature powder coating curing process.
RESIST is preferably used for interior application and where the resistance properties play a less decisive role. For exterior application and whenever demands are placed on chemical resistance, an over coating with an adequate protective clear coat is mandatory.
The substantial advantages of the RESIST gold bronze pigment series are:
- unique metallic brilliance
- outstanding light fastness
- good hiding power and high colour strength
- excellent heat resistance (up to 200 °C)
- good color stability during the powder coating curing process