ECKART

Pellets

MASTERSAFE Gold is supplied in a pellet form offering the following advantages:

• dust-free and therefore easy and safe handling,
• automatic dosing,
• very easy dispersal,
• low odor,
• absence of solvents,
• excellent storage stability,
• suitability for food packaging in many countries.

The pigment content of MASTERSAFE Gold is 90%; the remaining 10% consists of dispersion agents and PE wax. The carrier material used in MASTERSAFE Gold renders the products especially suitable for use in polyolefins. They can however be used wherever small amounts of PE wax are tolerated.

product name technical data sheet safety data sheet Colour shades compare up to 3 products
MASTERSAFE Gold 08103 RG PDF Rich gold
MASTERSAFE Gold 08103 RPG PDF Rich pale gold
MASTERSAFE Gold 08103 PG PDF Pale gold
MASTERSAFE Gold 14103 PG PDF Pale gold
MASTERSAFE Gold 14103 RG PDF Rich gold
MASTERSAFE Gold 14103 RPG PDF Rich pale gold
MASTERSAFE Gold 28103 PG PDF Pale gold
MASTERSAFE Gold 28103 RG PDF Rich gold
MASTERSAFE Gold 28103 RPG PDF Rich pale gold
MASTERSAFE Gold 40103 PG PDF Pale gold
MASTERSAFE Gold 40103 RG PDF Rich gold
MASTERSAFE Gold 40103 RPG PDF Rich pale gold