Press & News
- August 06, 2019
• Strong investments in research and development, digitalization, and locations worldwide
• Sales decline by 4 percent to 1,154 million euros
• EBITDA margin reaches 19.2 percent
• Forecast for the year as a whole: sales roughly at previous year's level
- June 25, 2019
Student Team from Lingen Receives the 2019 ALTANA Special Prize in Chemistry for its Sustainable Business Idea
• “Jugend gründet” nationwide final on June 24 and 25, 2019, at the Porsche Training Center in Stuttgart
• The prize: a trip to one of the largest research and development sites of the specialty chemicals company ALTANA in the U.S.
- June 25, 2019
As already announced in our last press release dated 27.03.2019 Eckart's metal surcharges will be adjusted on a quarterly basis.
- May 03, 2019
ECKART, one of the leading manufacturers of effect pigments and metallic printing inks, will be presenting its design concept illoom. at the Packaging Première Milan, Fieramilanocity,pavilion 4, stand E 10, from May 28 – 30, 2019
- April 09, 2019
• Specialty chemicals company expanding its presence in Asia through biggest single investment in China so far
• New integrated site to better serve needs of customers locally
- March 27, 2019
As already announced in our last press release dated 18.12.2018 Eckart's metal surcharges will be adjusted on a quarterly basis.
- March 15, 2019
• Sales increase by 3 percent to €2,307 million
• EBITDA reaches €431 million
• Research and development expenditure increases by 8 percent
- March 11, 2019
ECKART presents innovations for the coating and printing industry and for functional applications
- February 22, 2019
ECKART Empowers Women with Wowing Colors
Innovative pigment and additive solutions to accentuate individual beauty
Purity, naturalness, and diversity – these are major global cosmetic trends. Based on its outstanding portfolio of effect pigments and additives, ECKART provides fascinating answers to these evolving trends under the theme “Brilliance – Inspired by Nature” at in-cosmetics global, April 2-4, Paris.
- January 24, 2019
Six months ago, the effect pigment industry was unexpectedly faced with a new challenge: a raw material commonly used in the industry was classified as a chemical toxic to reproduction.
- January 04, 2019
ECKART America Corporation is proud to announce Acme-Hardesty’s appointment as exclusive agent/distributor in the United States of the ECKART metallic and pearlescent pigments and rheological clay based additives business effective January 1, 2019. In addition, effective January 1, 2019, Acme- Hardesty will be our exclusive distributor for clay based additives in Canada for the personal care market.