Here you will find the all news for Eckart and our subsidiary companies for the year 2018.
- December 18, 2018
As already announced in our last press release dated 19.09.2018 Eckart's metal surcharges will be adjusted on a quarterly basis.
- November 15, 2018
• The winning team prevailed against 14 competitors from all ALTANA divisions
• The strong innovative strength of the additive flagship product BYK®-3560 extends BYK’s leading market position
- November 06, 2018
• Specialty chemicals group expanding its digital printing technology portfolio
• Emphasis on new technology for high-speed digital “Direct-to-Shape” printing
• Technology already deployed and multiple high-value strategic accounts secured
- September 26, 2018
Thorsten Kröller, currently Head of the Business Line Plastics Additives at the BYK Division, will assume the leadership of the ACTEGA Division as of March 1, 2019. He will succeed Dr. Roland Peter, who is going to retire. At the same time, Thorsten Kröller will join ALTANA’s Executive Management Team.
- September 19, 2018
As already announced in our last press release dated 26.06.2018 Eckart's metal surcharges will be adjusted on a quarterly basis.
- September 17, 2018
Under the theme “Discover”, ECKART opens up a new universe of possibilities for competitive differentiation through product refinement by metallic and pearlescent effect pigments for labels and packaging.
- August 08, 2018
• Operating sales increase by 6 percent
• EBITDA slightly below first six months of previous year due to higher raw material costs
• Forecast for 2018 as a whole confirmed
- June 27, 2018
Successful completion of $300 million financing round provided by SKion, the private investment company of German entrepreneur Susanne Klatten, and ALTANA
- June 26, 2018
As already announced in our last press release dated 23.03.2018 Eckart's metal surcharges will be adjusted on a quarterly basis.
- May 03, 2018
ECKART has been successful in past years in keeping prices to our valued customers stable.
- April 04, 2018
At the American Coatings Show (ACS), April 10 – 12, 2018 in Indianapolis, ECKART will showcase EDELSTEIN, high chroma pearl pigments. Innovative silver dollar technology, PVD pigments as well as protective pigments will be additional topics of ECKART’s presentation at booth # 2031.
- March 23, 2018
As already announced in our last press release dated 19.12.2017 Eckart's metal surcharges will be adjusted on a quarterly basis.
- March 16, 2018
Sales increase by 8 percent to €2,247 million, EBITDA improves to €470 million, Outlook for 2018: continued profitable growth
- March 15, 2018
The new metallic concentrates ROTOSTAR UV FPG 78301 Rich Gold and ROTOSTAR UV FPG 78304 Silver – without photoinitiator – allow the own formulation of low migration UV flexo printing inks.