ECKART Empowers Women with Wowing Colors
Innovative pigment and additive solutions to accentuate individual beauty
Purity, naturalness, and diversity – these are major global cosmetic trends. Based on its outstanding portfolio of effect pigments and additives, ECKART provides fascinating answers to these evolving trends under the theme “Brilliance – Inspired by Nature” at in-cosmetics global, April 2-4, Paris. The innovative applications are showcased at the Make-up Bar and at the Innovation Zone. At Booth D 28,
Hall 1, formulators and marketers are invited to learn more about ECKART’s product innovations for this season and the Trend Colors for Autumn/Winter 2020/21. Moreover, formulations can be downloaded via QR code.
”Empowered me” is the theme ECKART selected for the applications presented at the Make-up Bar. It addresses the desire of today’s women to choose from cosmetics that accentuate their individual beauty. Applications demonstrate the superior effects ECKART pigments and BYK additives create. In particular, they are designed to feature this season’s innovations, which are also presented in the Innovation Zone.
The new SYNCRYSTAL Supernova Orange pigment is based on ECKART’s patented pearlescent technology. It overwhelms with its intense bulk color in combination with a metallic-like brilliance. The new filler ECOFIL B 110 is designed to achieve an instant soft focus effect in decorative cosmetic as well as in personal care applications. The product is based on renewable resources gained from naturally fermented non genetically modified corn.
- Cover Foundation for diversity concepts: This lightweight emulsion combines excellent coverage for dark skin tones with a soft radiance. The result is an extremely natural look.
- Highlighter Stick: Designed as ”make-up to go”, this creamy formulation has an excellent spreadability. It accentuates individual features or provides an overall glow to the face.
- Creamy Eyeshadow Triple: This trio of bold gold, orange and red colors stands for unrivalled coverage plus soft feel. Based on ECKART’s SYNCRYSTAL Supernova technology, it is completely carmine-free.
- Lip Gloss “Let’s Celebrate”: What a subtle interplay of light and color! The creamy, non-greasy texture based on MIRAGE and SYNCRYSTAL pigments delivers intriguing highlights for lips.
Trend Colors Autumn/Winter 2020/21:
- Sugar & Spice celebrates the lively and earthy colors of autumn with MIRAGE and VISIONAIRE pigments, in particular maroon, caramel, orange and bordeaux.
- Popcorn & Pearls interprets the popular nude look with a subtle shimmer and shine caused by SYNCRYSTAL pearlescent pigments. Pastels dominate this trend.
- Rock & Romance invites women to orchestrate their grand entrance with the colorful sparkle and shine, MIRAGE Glamour pigments provide. What could be better suited to a party make-up than claret, gold, pink, and lilac?
The ECKART Group is one of the worldwide leading manufacturers of metallic effect and pearlescent pigments and metallic printing inks.
The group of companies with today globally around 1,750 employees develops, produces and distributes metallic effect and pearlescent pigments in powder, paste and pellet form and also in concentrates, dispersions and print inks. ECKART products are used in printing, coatings, plastics and lightweight concrete industries, as well as in cosmetics and personal care products. ECKART is represented in more than 70 countries as of the present day.
The company is a member of ALTANA AG. ALTANA develops and produces high quality, innovative products in the sector of specialty chemicals. Please find more information on the company and its products on our website: www.eckart.net