ECKART Customer Service
Do you have questions about our products or services? We are happy to help you.
Our metallic inks: efficient in printing, impressive on packaging, easy to de-ink
The circular economy is the declared goal for sustainable, resource-conserving handling of packaging and other consumer goods. All materials should be recycled as far as possible. Fibers for new high-quality papers can be recovered from papers and packaging materials by means of deinking processes.
Metallic printing inks and their advantages in recycling.
Oil-based and solvent-based systems for newspapers, flyers and catalogs, for example, as well as dry toners such as those used in office printers and copiers, have proven to be particularly suitable for the de-inking process. Especially compared to metallized film products, metallic printing inks offer numerous positive properties with regard to recyclability:
• Selective surface printing
• deinkability in the recycling process
• low waste
• Inline process: Creation of effects with existing machine set-up
• Standard CMYK colors possible
• impressive color space - extremely dark to extremely bright
• wide-ranging effects space - smooth to mirror-like effects
• almost infinite design possibilities (effect gradient and selective transparency)
„Talk to us! We'll show you how to combine sustainability, cost efficiency and an attractive finish in your print projects.”
Torsten Schmelich, Tech. Service